Now open for all treatments
Please read all of the following guidelines to help your treatments run smoothly
- Do not attend if you are ill or have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid-19. Please notify me as soon as possible if you need to re-schedule as there is a lot of demand for appointments at the moment and I can’t afford to waste treatment time.
- Do not attend if you are shielding.
- Do not attend if you have travelled abroad within 14 days of your appointment.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment and wait outside on Derby Street until invited to enter the building. Appointments have been spaced to avoid clients crossing over, there is no waiting allowed in reception at either the hairdressers or in my reception.
- Please attend alone with as few personal possessions as possible.
- Face coverings are now required at all times except during treatment.
- I cannot provide drinks but water is essential after treatments to flush out toxins so please bring your own.
- Hand sanitiser is available in my reception, please use this on arrival and wash your hands before settling on the couch. Cloths are provided for drying hands and there is a pedal bin for disposal.
- Shoes, clothes, handbags, keys and phones etc should be placed in the box provided in the treatment room.
- If you require a wrap or gown please ask. I can provide them but not leave them hanging up.
- Please use contactless payments where possible or pay in advance by bank transfer.
- Current guidelines mean that appointments are also required if you want to buy products. I can therefore no longer accept walk ins for product purchases.
After your appointment, please be aware that I have to clean and sanitise before the next client arrives and this will put me under additional time pressure. Unfortunately, I have to ask that you vacate the premises promptly so please bear this in mind when making purchases and booking appointments. I’m of course happy to continue to offer advice on your skin and chat and catch up but it will need to be during your appointment rather than afterwards. It will help if you have dates in mind and please don’t use the treatment room to apply make up.
I hope we can work together to ensure safety for everyone and please do get in touch if you have any queries or worries about any of the guidelines or about coming back. I’m really looking forward to seeing you again and I hope that you will still have a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Call 0115 922 2248
As an experienced beauty therapist with a particular interest in skin care, I have found that people of all ages suffer with problem skin and can often be unsure where to go for help. In my experience, many people think that bad skin is something you have to put up with…well this is simply not true and it is my intention to help you have the healthy skin you have always desired.
I also offer tried and tested beauty therapy favourites, Jane Iredale skin care make up, Advanced Nutrition Programme skincare supplements, Eve Taylor products, Caci and A-Lift facial toning treatments, waxing, eye treatments and Indian Head Massage.
Environ comes to Beeston!
In my quest to achieve the best results for my clients, I am proud to introduce Environ skin care to Platinum Skin Care Centre. This brand offers a scientific approach to maintain healthy, youthful looking skin alongside advanced professional treatments that accomplish visible results.
Environ skincare is distributed by the international institute for anti-ageing. This company has been empowering skincare professionals for 25 years together with the Advanced Nutrition Programme and Jane Iredale skin care make up which is also available here at Platinum Skin Care Centre:
FEED, FORTIFY, FINISH!
NEW! Only at Platinum Skin Care Centre – LED facial treatments!
I have trained at the International Dermal Institute, recognised worldwide as the premier provider of education in skin & body therapy. The International Dermal Institute also researches & develops every Dermalogica professional & retail product. Dermalogica is the most requested professional- use- only product in the world.
My training with the International Dermal Institute is to Expert status. To achieve this status I have completed a succession of specialist product, treatment and business workshops and continuing professional development. These unique workshops are offered only to the most skilled and knowledgeable therapists in order to award and recognise them as the best in the industry.
I am also a member of the Dermalogica Circle, recognised for defining excellence and being a stockist who truly embraces the Dermalogica brand and ethos.
Dermalogica facials in Beeston, Nottingham
I am proud to offer real results with Dermalogica skin care treatments and home care products which target a range of skin care issues such as dehydration, sensitivity, acne, skin ageing and pigmentation and is suitable for all, men and women of all ages including teenagers. Click here to see my full list of Dermalogica treatments.
Already a Dermalogica user? I stock Dermalogica products at competitive prices, so contact me to buy your favourite products.
Beauty Salon in Beeston, Nottingham
I also offer tried and tested beauty therapy favourites, CACI facial toning treatments , A-Lift facial toning treatments, Jane Iredale skin care make up, Advanced Nutrition Programme skincare supplements, Eve Taylor products, waxing, eye treatments and Indian Head Massage.
Interested in a make up lesson? I regularly arrange for a Jane Iredale make up artist to visit and meet my clients for a one to one private session – contact me for details.
Visit me at Platinum Skin Care Centre for your favourite treatments and products, whether you are preparing for a special occasion, holiday, buying a gift or looking to improve your regular skin care routine.
I look forward to seeing you soon.